Teams: Hillsboro, Kelly, Lutheran South, St. Pius X, Sullivan, Windsor
- Halves are 35 minutes in length.
- Game CAN end in a tie, there will be no overtime played.
- First team will be home, teams should be bring both a dark and white jersey
- Home team will provide game balls
The tournament winner will be determined by the following point system:
- 6 points for a win
- 3 points for a tie
- 1 point for a shutout
- 1 point for every goal differential (up to 3 max)
I.E. a 3-0 win is worth 10 points.
Tournament champion will be determined by points. We will give out plaques to the 1st and 2nd place finishers.
Admission: Adults-$4.00 Students-$2.00
Hillsboro JV Soccer Tournament
Friday, April 21
|vs. vs.||Hillsboro (Grass at HHS)
Lutheran S. (R-7)
Saturday, April 22 (ALL GAMES AT JEFFERSON R-7)
|2:30pm||Lutheran S.||vs.||St. Pius X|
|5:30pm||Kelly||vs.||St. Pius X|